bargain day ...

happy friday everyone! it is raining here again today, very unusual weather for this time of the year ... it doesn't really feel like summer (i mean its not cold, just not sunny!) we do need to rain tho, and our water levels are rising so that is good news. Hard to get motivated in this weather tho, and i have to pat myself on the back as even tho my motivation was wavering today i still went swimming (i just keep telling myself i was going to get wet anyway! lol) i really do think i need the sun to function at optimum levels! lol!




day 5 - i am beautiful
day 6 - hands


we had a family catch up yesterday ...

so after swimming we got emra's ear checked again (she has had an ear infection) and then went to the shops. we had sushi for lunch then found some great bargains! amazing how satifying that is! (smiling)
so i have a few photos to post from the last few days .... (i have just read the 365 days website and realise there are prompts i am supposed to be following ... so i will re-do my journey from the start! here are the first 10 prompts:
day 1 - Laughter (this face is always laughing)
day 2 - mirror
day 3 - imperfections (my feet are runners feet ... not beautiful!)
day 4 - daily routine (washing)
day 5 - i am beautiful
day 6 - hands
day 7 - week 1 finished
day 9 - silly
we had a family catch up yesterday ...
p.s. rememember to let me know if you would like to be a part of the Happy Mail ... i am going to kick it off starting feb
3 comments:
great pics chanel...you and your family are beautiful...and i love your shot for color!!
great pictures!! I have ahd to forgoe the prompts myself... I realized I would not keep up if I had to... so I am jsut taking a shot from the day that means something to me ya' know? I do still read the prompts though, cause that way if I need an idea, there's one! :) I love yours so far!!
wow...your pictures are beautiful!!!
Post a Comment