we have a christmas party to go to tonight ... is that insane or what????? i guess people are just getting in early!
i have had a couple of fun things happen this week, firstly my heidi swapp order came on wed ... so happy to see that with tonnes of cool stuff
last nights class was to do this cute Recipe Book ... i love the idea so much, of course anyone that knows me well - knows how important food is in my life ... LOL! so this will get put to good use!
4 comments:
The last two months have flown by.It seems like it was just Summer and now Thanksgiving is almost here. I guess I'm just getting old because time moves quicker and quicker!
lots of good stuff....love boxes full of stuff that makes you happy!!!
hope your weekend is fabulous!!!
I can't believe you went to a Christmas party already! I have been thinking about doing a recipe book for a long time. Might have to just do it!
wow! so you and some friends all altered the cards and traded or Heidi made you that big stash? so jealous but what a cool idea for maybe a cj type thing.Thanks for sharing
Post a Comment