Yani .... 19/06/97 ~ 15/08/07
grief is such a hard, hard thing! We are so so so sad ... this was a special dog ... our companion, and our first baby (we had her before we had the girls) she would always bring us something when we came home without fail! our yard is empty! She was the start of our family .... she will be sadly missed!
12 comments:
Oh no Chanel, I'm so sad for you and your family. Hugs!
So sorry to hear about your goldie. She looks so lovely. We lost our nearly 15 year old goldie last year so I understand what you are going through. Take care and try to remember that you gave her a wonderful life.
Libby
Hey Chanel, Gary and Girls,
We are so sad to hear about Yani. Please let us know if we can do anything. Talk soon,
Love the Fletchersx
So so so sorry to hear about your Yani.
sweetie...i am so sorry to hear about your pup!!! hugs to everyone!!
so sorry chanel, I know how hard it is to lose such a part of the family.
i'm so sorry about yani. i know how you ar feeling right now, ziggie was our first 'baby'... take care of you and the girls too!
Im sorry! She looks like my old dog that I LOVED too!! XOXO
I feel for you and your family ~ what an emptiness your household must feel....at least you have the great memories and Yani was so happy with you so while she was on the earth it was all good! I know she will forever be in your hearts, Cathy
oh sweetie, so sorry to hear about your babe! Hopefully the girls take it ok.
oh cha,
that photo makes me so sad for yoU!
loves... hks
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss as well.
Post a Comment