Saturday, August 25, 2007

super excited ....

look who's joining our family ... she is so super cute! today we found our new puppy ... we've named her Daisy! we get her in 2 weeks!







we are so excited we can't wait .....




about two weeks ago Jessi passed on this to me (thanks dear) you are supposed to pass it on ... but i would like to pass it to all the cool people who stop by my blog! you all rock! thanks!












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Enjoy your new puppy. She's adorable.

libby said...

Oh, she's just soooo cute. We've never had a baby goldie - we got our first from the pound (yes the pound) at 4 months, our second was 3 yrs old and our lastest 8 months old. While we like giving a pre-loved dog a home we are thinking next time of maybe getting a little baby one - they are just too sweet. While you will still love and miss your other goldie I know how much fun and laughter our Rosie has bought into our home and I'm sure your Daisy will do the same.

Libby

Jude said...

aw, what a cute puppy!! I love all the newspaper laying around too... LOL...

Marjolein said...

Ooooooooow...that is so cute! I love those dogs...... you make me jealous.... I'm trying and trying to get met DH in buying one...... snif...... I think she's coming in a very loving house!