had a ball in Sydney, the event was another success making more new friends and visiting with old ones.
We enjoyed Max Brenner's Chocolate Bar ... heaven! Heidi and i had been there last time to Sydney - so it was a definite MUST on our stop. Emily also found this delicious taco shop ... it was the best burritto i have had ... well, since USA! i was super happy!

Heidi and I went and saw Wikid - the muscial stage show. It was amazing
... we had front row seats ... i think my jaw was just hitting the floor the whole show ... the costumes were incredible. If you get the chance you must see it. It was our birthday presents seen as we were lucky enough to spend our birthdays together ... we are only a week apart. It was really a blessing for me to just be together. Heidi taught at Mystified on her 
birthday, and i took our American friends to Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo on my birthday. My 3 girls got the day off school to come and have fun too ... it was great. we
went across to Caloundra to check out the beach ... i love it. We had dinner at Kings beach ... delicious and a beautiful outlook.
went across to Caloundra to check out the beach ... i love it. We had dinner at Kings beach ... delicious and a beautiful outlook.
Mother's Day we spent at the lake ... it was a stunning day and the water was like glass. a great way to spend the day. The girls bought cute and thoughtful gifts from the Mother's Day stall at school - they each had $4 each. I love seeing what they pick and the thought process behind it.
I am a lucky mum!

3 comments:
Hello, after reading this amazing paragraph i am as well happy
to share my knowledge here with friends.
Here is my web blog :: クリスチャンルブタン靴
I have been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this kind of area .
Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this website.
Reading this information So i'm satisfied to exhibit that I've a
very just right uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed.
I most definitely will make sure to don?t put out of your mind
this site and provides it a glance regularly.
Here is my blog post :: クリスチャンルブタン靴
Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how could i subscribe for
a blog website? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had
been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea
Here is my web blog :: cheap rolex watches
Post a Comment