I am really excited to share this new necklace i have been working on ... its has my girls names on it! I really love it! I will be sellling them now at Enjoy Jewellery, i have bought the software for the website, however ... don't know how to use it yet (will need lessons lisa!) so will post an entry on the jewellery blog here with all the details!
I am getting closer to being creative again ... i did spend 2 hours organising my scrapbooking area ... and its feeling so nice and ready to be used! maybe tomorrow ...
we did do some more painting in Gianna's room today, and then took the boat out this afternoon for a spot of fishing ... em and i caught little babies ... to be honest, it was just so nice enjoying a beautiful afternoon with my family! I forgot to take the camera tho! duh!
I did get in my vege garden on friday too, have planted corn, beetroot, spinach, tomatoes and zuchinni ... major goal: KEEP TURKEYS OUT!
i will share photos this week!
6 comments:
Love this necklace Chanel! I might have to drop a few hints to hubby. Hee hee hee
Sheree xx
I love the necklace Chanel. Very special.
Kelly B
that neckalce is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!
beautiful necklace Chanel.
Vegie garden how exciting, we just replanted ours and am looking forward to some fresh vegies.
Mel xxx
very pretty !
shipping to the US?
xo
catherine (feegel-erhardt)
so cute! i love it
Post a Comment