Tangalooma ....

I feel like i have so much to say ... but i don't know where to start! Life is full at the moment ... i have accepted the fact that its going to be like this (busy) for some years to come - as its just a busy stage of life as the girls are getting older.
The big girls are in the middle of dance competitions, so they have commitments with that. Emra is making her First Communion soon, so she has classes and practises going on with that. The jewellery is going really well and keeping me on my toes! (its so fun ... i am loving it!) We are powering with the boat park ... on friday the concrete truck arrived and Lisa and I were out there bucketing concrete like any labourers you would find ... (ok so we had a few aches and pains the next day ... but we were going hard! lol) lucky it was such a gorgeous day!
I have my vege garden ready to plant again, i have prepared the soil really well and i have my compost going now .... i have had it going for a few weeks now, i was pretty excited about it (i meant to blog all about it when i started ... we are pretty green here now with our recycling, water tanks, compost .. and we are looking to go solar too!) i am all for saving the planet! So fresh veges are on the horizon too ... i will defnitely take photos as they get going! I find it so rewarding growing my own food! Ok so i am a bit of an earth child! lol!
We had a fabulous day over at Tangalooma yesterday with my extended family. My Aunty and Uncle have a boat too ... so we all went over for the day ... its a gorgeous part of the world, we are so lucky its so close.
They have these enormous sand dunes ... believe me you get some serious leg burn trying to get to the top (of course Em won the race) we were all in bed early last night ... its hard work!
I am still trying to stick to the Spring Clean plan ... i am a few days behind, but thats ok ... the program is here and i am up to day 5 (cleaning the kitchen) so i will get into that tomorrow ... i must say its so refreshing once you finish! Anyone needing motivation this website has fired me up ...
ok ... will catch up again soon - hopefully with some creative stuff to share! :-)
6 comments:
WOW you really do have a busy life.
Vegies, wheesh you & I have a lot in common, we are just about to plant our tomoatoes & the passionfruit vine is going crazy, need to spend a day in there cleaning up.
Spring clean.....mmmm I am there too.
Isn't Moreton beautiful??!!! Great shots. looks like you are having fun with your family!!!
Am feeling much better now, but thanks for your comments. We really all do have to have a coffee!!!
Mel xxx
PS love Maria Shriver too that little blue book was good!! Mmm would love to steal your Martha one!!!! LOL
The spring clean site sounds really cool I think I'll have to check it out. And I can't wait to see all the veggies that you grow!! Yum!!! I am so not talented in that department...but oh how I wish I was. Love the pictures too!! It looks beautiful! It's fun reading and catching up on your busy life :)
hugs,
Kim :)
Looks and sounds like busy fun times indeed at your place.
Libby
Phew! I'm worn out just reading your post!!! You certainly are a busy girl at the moment!
Absolutely love those photos...beautiful! You'd never know we've had such gorgeous weather looking out the window today at the wind and rain! LOL
Enjoy the rest of your week!
Sheree xx
Hi Chanel
Fab shots and fab blog as usual girl!
I have left something at my blog for you honey
xx
Post a Comment