Thursday, March 06, 2008

thursday today ....

so i have my work out of the way ... yay! i must confess that my motivation has been wavering a bit today ... i guess you have days like that, its hard working from home ... having distractions! Have to tell you i made the chocolate brownies from the Deceptively Delicious book last night, they have carrot and spinach in them (i know ... its sounds disguisting) but honestly, my little critics did not pick it at all! i think the main issue is not having any trace of vege around while you are baking (i was pretending to make dinner at the same time - but still katya was suspicious i know) I also made the angelfood cupcakes, and they have pumpkin in them ... same thing - no one guessed! sweet!

Last night i got on a roll and finished my calender page for March, it is a bit of an art journal page as I used the quote from Nelson Mandela as my focus "A Good Head and a Good Heart are always a Formidable Combination

I also caught up on Emily's art journal ... this is the "magic" prompt!

My Circle Journal is on its way to USA .... i used Favourite Quotes as my theme this time.

and finally ... I spy ... something Festive! seems i have to photograph chocolate ... with Easter looming, i can't stop eating these cute easter eggs!

3 comments:

beth said...

yay for easter candy! looks good.

happy spying!

nicole said...

what a great photo for 'festive' - love it!!
also wanted to let you know I'm running a little behind on my cj - will have it on it's way by week end...hope that is ok :)

Anonymous said...

woohoo to the secret veggies in dessert!!! that is awesome!!

love your CJ...can't wait to work in it!!! i forgot to take a pic of mine...oops!!

have a fabulous day chanel!!