I took the girls to see Bee Movie tonight ... its so cute, and funny ... alot of things that went over their heads! i was laughing out loud! Gi was not really into it ... so i guess 3 was a little young. I savoured the frozen coke i had ... i just love frozen coke at the movies!
I must photograph our church this week too, they have done the church up in Christmas lights and won the Brisbane competition ... it looks amazing! will post photos later in the week!
Last weekend i was down the Gold Coast for my uncle's 40th birthday party. It was really fun ... and nice to have a night at a hotel by myself! gary bought the girls down the next day and we spent it at this cool lagoon which is part of the beach. It is right outside a fish shop, and they feed the pelicans every day at 1pm ... it was amazing being so close to these big birds, i took lots of photos of them! the girls were amazed!
so i have to go quickly do my Deck of Me card for this week ... as i still haven't done it. The prompt is "time flies" which is totally relevant considering how fast this week has gone ... and how quickly Christmas is coming! so i'll be right back ....
4 comments:
Great to see you posting again. Your card is beautiful. It might have been a hassle getting the family photo but it was well worth it. I also did the family photo after the prompt from Heidi and I'm so happy we did - it's been far too many years since we had a family portrait taken.
Oh, Daisy just keeps on getting cuter.
You're lucky your kids are already on holidays - mine have their last day on Friday - good in a way but I'm really getting sick of the 3pm pick ups.
Libby
Gorgeous card.
hey chanel!! sounds like the chaos of christmas has hit everywhere!! i got my christmas cards done last night..finally...now i just have to get them in the mail...that is always my downfall!!
what a great family photo and love the scrappiness!! i am so impressed that you did every deck of me...i haven't done one since the summer...i got behind and than kept putting it off and now it's december!!! i wish i done a bit better at it...maybe next year...i do plan on finishing the deck i did start...but it won't be quite as authentic as if i had done it thru out the year!!
so have a fabulous sunday...can't wait to see your christmas cards!!
ciao
I love that mm paper too! I also had the same clock and wing idea, it really does though huh? I am sending you a reverse cj goodie! Watch your mail for it!
Post a Comment